East Cleveland
Township Cemetery

East Cleveland Township Cemetery Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization


Overview

East Cleveland Township Cemetery is located at 1621 East 118th Street, just north on East 118th Street off Euclid Avenue. 

 The cemetery was founded on August 31, 1859 by the East Cleveland Township which is no longer in existence.  The cemetery property was part of an annexation that took place in 1892 and the cemetery is physically located in the City of Cleveland.